C-DAC, Mumbai and Electronics City, Bengaluru operates from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Bengaluru. The Competence in Software Technology (CST) examination was started first in September 1994.
CST-2011 like all the earlier conducted CST examinations is a multipurpose examination that offers several options to those who take it. These are described below.
- Admission to FPGDST 2011 and FPGDIS-2011 - if you have taken CST-2010 use Form A2 or / if you are taking CST-2011 (use Form A1).
- Admission in reputed institutions/university courses (list given below) – (Use Form A1 to apply)
- Job opportunities at C-DAC centres – (Use Form A1 to apply)
- Opportunity to improve the scores for those who have taken CST-2010 – (Use Form A1 to apply). The candidate has to take the entire examination and the best score in individual papers will be taken while providing score report.
- Dissertation Project fellowships at C-DAC (use form A1 to apply).
Taking CST examination also enables one:-
- To obtain standardised scores which can be used while applying for employment in the IT industry
- To obtain standardised scores which can be used in seeking admission to post-graduate courses of other educational institutions
More Details at : http://cst.cdacmumbai.in/
List of the Institutes who will use CST-2011 scores for admission
|1.||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s - BCIDS, Mumbai||PPM|
|3.||International School of Management Excellence, Bengaluru & Navi Mumbai||PGPM-IT|
|4.||MPSTME, NMIMS, Mumbai||MCA|
|5.||Smt. Parvatibai Chowgule College, Goa University||M.Sc. (IT)|